Parenting is probably one of the significant DIY things in our lives. But everybody looks out for suggestions and ideas and look up online in search of trusted information on parenting advice. We have listed some of the best portals that every to be parents must follow.
- Breast Feeding Support for Indian Mothers (BSIM): BSIM is a peer to peer support group for breastfeeding parents, their partners and family members. Their mission is to improve maternal and infant health through knowledge sharing, training, support and advocacy.
- Kelly Mom: This platform was developed to provide evidence based information on breastfeeding and parenting. It is a safe and caring place for parents to connect with each other and ask questions, mother-to-mother, about breastfeeding and parenting.
- Gentle Baby Sleep India: It is a support group for parents aimed at fostering gentle, no-cry methods to inculcate healthy sleep habits in babies and toddlers. They believe sleeping through the night is a developmental milestone that babies achieve at their own pace.
- The Nestery: This platform helps you discover and make natural, sustainable, mindful, instinctive parenting choices. They simplify decision making; from pregnancy to early childhood.
- Traditional Weaning India: Traditional Weaning is weaning (introducing solids) with thick purees, porridges or mashed and solids, when baby meets all the criteria of readiness for solids, and gradually moving to family food by around 12 months. This is a group that believes in evidence and tries to follow the recommendations from various health organizations like WHO, AAP, NHS and from the study papers of latest studies on infant and children nutrition.